Search This Blog

Monday, December 4, 2017

Children All Over the World

I also found these ideas on the FB page for Primary Choristers (I wish I had paid attention to who the person was that published the first one so that I could give her credit). The first one is similar to the "Oh What Do You Do in the Summertime" posters I posted, where the children put their head through the hole. The second one (contributed by Kaylee Perron) is having them dress up holding signs with the words (she had the printed one and how to say it). The third one (contributed by Karen Skousen Robinson) also uses posters but the heads go above the bodies, no face holes. She did a male on one side and a female on the other to avoid children not wanting to be one of them because it's not their gender. I think they're all cute ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment